· You’re a proponent of creating emerging architecture - move fast for what we know now, evolve as we go, and don’t build it before we need it.
· You build scalable data ingestion, ETL/ELT, and data warehousing solutions.
· You contribute to the design and architecture of applications, services, and data.
· You agile / scrum which means you listen as much as you mentor.
· About 3+ years of experience in developing data ingestion, data processing, and analytical pipelines for big data, relational databases, and data lake solutions, preferably with tools like SSIS, ADF, Informatica, etc.
· About 3+ years implementing data projects within a cloud environment
· About 3+ years of experience with Cloud databases – Snowflake, Azure SQL DW, AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, or similar.
· About 3+ years of experience with Modern Datawarehouse, DW Methodologies, and loading DWs
· About 2+ years of hands-on experience in technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, and Pig or similar.
· Experience with ML platforms such as Azure ML studio or BigQuery ML
· Experience with NoSQL / graph databases (Cosmos DB, MongoDB, Neo4j )
· Streaming technologies such as Kafka
· Strong programming skills using Python, Scala, or similar
· Experience with BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, or similar
· Familiarity with Iam and Cloud Security
· Eastern US Working Hours
· A Reputable College Degree preferably in CS
· SQL: 3 years (Required)
· Fully Remote
English: Fluent in Spoken and Excellent in Written