Every successful BI project requires solid data warehouse design and architecture as a foundation. And every solid data warehouse requires a methodically designed, easy-to-maintain Extraction, Transformation, and Load (ETL) processes. Leveraging our in-depth knowledge of Ralph Kimball techniques we apply hands-on expertise with industry proven ETL tools to architect and construct efficient, high performance, data warehouse schemas. When it comes to ETL and Data Warehousing design, BlueNET stands apart from the competition by genuinely reducing ETL Development time and making ETL processes transparent to both IT and business users.
BlueNET has extensive experience in offering end to end comprehensive Data Warehousing solutions to our customers. Depending on your organization's current state of data mart architecture, maturity and strategy, our Data Warehouse team evaluate and choose the appropriate tools, implement the right solutions, and ensure the availability of consistent, accurate and timely information.
Any data warehouse project can seem overwhelming at the beginning, but BlueNET Technologies will partner with you for your entire project, from start to finish. Our consultants have been involved in dozens of data warehousing and business intelligence projects over the last 15 years. We are seasoned experts in all phases of the development life cycle, including:
• Project planning, organization and management
• Working with the business to gather business requirements, create data models based on these requirements and designing BI functionality to meet these needs
• Designing and implementing DW and BI architecture
• Designing data models and databases to implement these models
• Integrating data from other applications such as CRM, SCM, ERP, and Web
• Selection and use of Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) tools to populate the necessary databases
• Selection and use of Business Intelligence (BI) & On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) tools to provide the necessary business functionality
Our Data Warehousing services also include complimentary services , such as:
Maintenance of Data warehouse
Data warehouse is the root of an entire BI Environment. We retrieve and analyze data, to extract, transform and load data, and manage the dictionary data which are considered essential components of a data warehousing system. We do loading of analyzed data from various production servers to DW at different levels using Replications, ETL packages and Store Procedures.
Monitoring of the Jobs / ETLs
We use jobs and ETL to schedule the executions of SP, DTS packages and SSIS packages at defined time intervals. These are characterized into daily, weekly and monthly runs. Monitoring of these jobs and ETL are essential to maintain a constant flow of data to the DW.